Terms and Conditions
2. Pets are the responsibility of the client to be kept away from the working area unless otherwise discussed. If any damage is caused by releasing a pet into wet preparation or adhesive, additional costs may occur.
3. Sometimes an extra cost will be added to the final bill if extra preparation materials are used. Labour costs are usually kept the same as per quote unless there is substantial extra work required.
4. Flooring waste and packaging waste will not be disposed of without cost if flooring materials are sourced elsewhere and a fit only quote is supplied.
5. Cancellation or postponement of works must be notified at least 5 working days before agreed start date. Charges may apply if I am unable to schedule other work in at the discretion of D. Jenkins Flooring Ltd.
6. Payment due within 7 days of work completion for residential customers, 14 days for commercial customers. Invoices must be settled 6 months after invoice has been generated, regardless of works being completed.
7. Door easing and cutting is not included with any quote. Hollow hardboard faced doors may not be able to be cut without a professional carpenter. Costs are £25 for first door, £20 for every subsequent door to be cut or eased with professional equipment.